advertisement

[FS] Fuji XT-3 (Black) with 16-80mm f4 OIS WR lens

alanbeeb

pfm Member
Somewhat in two minds about this, but its not getting as much use as the Nikon Z6 despite being so much easier to use and significantly lighter to carry around.

Bought new by me from Wex in February, c.480 shots taken, bought as a complete kit, with a spare battery and a half-leather case which usefully increases the size of the grip a little bit. It also includes a small flash attachment which is good for fill-in and indoor.

Its ergonomically brilliant compared to other cameras - by the simple expedient of having all the controls directly accessible on the lens (aperture ring) or top plate dials for shutter speed, ISO and compensation - no faffing about trying to remember which button and thumb-wheel to use!

The 16-80mm f4 is weather-sealed (like the camera) and is a fairly recent addition to the Fuji line-up, its a great lens.

Its a lovely camera but I'm just tending to find that I get more out of full-frame images on my Nikon. The Fuji XT-3 camera has following features:
  • Bасk-іllumіnаtеd 26.1МР Х-Тrаnѕ СМОЅ 4 АРЅ-С ѕеnѕоr
  • Х-Рrосеѕѕоr 4 іmаgе рrосеѕѕіng еngіnе
  • 4К/60Р 4:2:0 10bіt іntеrnаl ЅD саrd rесоrdіng – а wоrld fіrѕt fоr аn АРЅ-С mіrrоrlеѕѕ СЅС
  • 1080/120р ѕlоw mоtіоn сараbіlіtіеѕ
  • Ехtеndеd ІЅО rаngе оf 80-51,200 (160-12,800 аѕ ѕtаndаrd)
  • 20 fрѕ соntіnuоuѕ ѕhооtіng аt full rеѕоlutіоn wіth АF (еlесtrоnіс ѕhuttеr)
  • 3.69-mіllіоn-dоt hіgh rеѕоlutіоn ЕVF (100% соvеrаgе)
  • 3.0" 1.04 mіllіоn dоt 3-dіrесtіоnаl tіltіng tоuсh ѕсrееn LСD mоnіtоr (100% соvеrаgе)
  • Duаl ЅD саrd ѕlоtѕ
I have all original packaging, 2 batteries, lens and body caps, original invoice, double box for shipping. Cost £1600 new, this one is hardly used and in perfect condition.

£1150 incl UK postage.

Dust doesn't half show up under flash - its not that dusty really!

xt-3++1+-+July+28%2C+2020.jpg

xt-3++1+-+July+28%2C+2020-2.jpg

xt-3++1+-+July+28%2C+2020-3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm intrigued by this. I've an XT-2 and was considering just that lens. If I thought I could shift my XT-2 plus 18-55/2.8-4OIS (camera's in excellent condition, with box etc., but the 18-55 lens has a few minor marks on it) for around £700, I'd buy yours. Or if you'd consider selling the lens separately?

advertisement

Back