advertisement

Fuji XF90 f2 WR

Gromit

Plasticine Dog
Nothing much to say other than this must be one of Fuji's greatest XF creations - only thing is that mine hardly gets any use. I'm tending to prefer the shorter focal lengths on my X-Pro2 (12/23mm etc) so am putting the glorious 90 up for sale.

I've had this from new, bought from LCE in Lincoln, and it's in pretty much as-new condition. All packaging/caps/hood included.

Price: SOLD including RMSD in UK.

Thanks.

One from the portfolio...

Astia Flower by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

I will be glad when someone else buys this... temptation out of the way :)

Pls someone buy the 90mm :)

Oooooh - I want, I want! Wish I had the money :(

Beautiful lens - best of luck with the sale :)

Lefty

I hope to hear back about some contract opportunities over the next week or two. If you still have it then, I will probably buy it. However, don't hold back on my account as this isn't guaranteed....

Thanks all - I'm in no desperate rush to sell but do quite fancy a 56 (which would have to wait until the 90's gone). :)

Hopefully having an interview Thursday for a new role.... will keep you informed, this could be my 'welcome back' present ;)

sale-now-on.jpg

Price reduction. :)

Stop it, stop it. You know I'm interested, I just need to be in gainful employment before I pull the trigger. Interview with a (well-funded) startup tomorrow, and just been approached for a very early startup CTO role. Hope to get one of these two.... just bear with me :)

advertisement

Back