advertisement

[FS] Fuji XF16-80/4 lens (basically new)

JTC

PFM Villager...
Hi all, I recently bought an XH2 / 16-80/4 kit, but since I already have a load of primes I'm now not sure I'll use the 16-80/4, despite it being a terrific lens for the money, including built-in image stabilisation and weather sealing.

I have taken it out in the dry, twice, and it takes decent photos, but I have too much duplication, so I'm considering selling it on. They're about £700 new, which this one is, albeit without full retail packaging (since it comes in a white Fuji internal box inside the larger kit box). I think nobody pays full whack for these, and since you save a bit when buying as a kit, I can pass on a decent saving for anyone who is interested. I'm thinking of asking £400 including RMSD. Lens is complete with all paperwork, lens hood, caps front and rear, plastic baggie thing etc. and would be double boxed for postage.

Let me know if you are interested. I've no pics of it but can add some if anyone wants them, just bear in mind it's identical to what you'd see on the web with no signs of use at all.

£380 inc. RMSD for a new lens that retails at £700? Form an orderly queue.... :)

advertisement

Back