advertisement

Fuji X-T2

The X-T2S is/was just a rumour, the X-T2 is still a great camera and will still be even when an X-T3 comes out, sometime in the future!!

The X-T2S is/was just a rumour, the X-T2 is still a great camera and will still be even when an X-T3 comes out, sometime in the future!!

Oddly enough, I was speaking to a photographer friend today and he showed me a news item suggesting it's going to be announced tomorrow. A quick Google search fails to find the relevant link, but it seemed to be fact, not rumour.

I have an X-T2 for sale in an as new condition. Hardly used as I have a X100F and other cameras as well. Ii is a lovely camera but I just find I use my other cameras more. Up for sale at £950.Fully boxed etc.

I have an X-T2 for sale in an as new condition. Hardly used as I have a X100F and other cameras as well. Ii is a lovely camera but I just find I use my other cameras more. Up for sale at £950.Fully boxed etc.

Thanks for the offer, but i have bought the xt2 Dave Cattlin sold to tifino very recently.

advertisement

Back