advertisement

FS: Leak Stereo 30 Plus and Stereofetic FM Tuner

tricky1

pfm Member
I no longer have a use for these and I'm trying to get rid of some kit. The Leak Stereo 30 Plus amp was bought from the Tonbridge Wells AudioJumble a few years ago as reconditioned. The Tuner I bought in a charity shop. Both are working fine and you can come and hear them working but I would assume anything this old would probably benefit from a full service. Collection only. I live between Milton Keynes and Buckingham. I'd rather they both went as a pair but how about £30 for the Tuner and £45 for the amplifier?

Pictures as shown (hopefully)
Ufzsrke.jpg

dCFQ9kr.jpg

qBZ7GYD.jpg

LwUXi79.jpg

jqLrMmv.jpg

O2E3wxD.jpg

If I hadn't just bought some vintage kit I'd be onto these. Prices being asked are very reasonable. GLWTS.

Had these two in 1972 ish, only they were in one wooden sleeve. Lovely stuff and brought back fond, albeit hazy student memories.

Ok, backup for sale. Nice though they are, I have no room. I'd rather they went as a pair, so howabout £55 for the pair collected?: I won't post. However, I do occasionally head Market Harborough way which takes me through Northampton, so could drop off along route.

advertisement

Back