advertisement

Free Catfish Keith gig - Friday October 16th in Aylebsury

Peter Empson

Deco Audio
Hi all,
Just a quick heads up up for anyone that might be interested.

I've arranged for Catfish Keith, a truly awe-inspiring cutting edge blues singer and bottleneck slide guitarist to take a break from his UK tour and perform especially for us. In my experience Catfish's innovate style of exciting foot-stomping, deep delta blues and American roots music is not to be missed.

The gig is taking place in the Aylesbury Civic Centre (in Bucks) on the evening of Friday the 16th of October 2009. I have a handful of free tickets left, so if you can make it along please send me an email ([email protected]) with your postal address and the number of tickets you need and I will get them in the post to you asap.

It's shaping up to be an excellent night out (there will also be a bar, but that wont be free!). I look forward to seeing anyone that can make it along.

sounds like a Vic Reeves character.. i guess he is a comedy act & not serious with such a moniker, after seasick pete or whatever that chap was?

Lol! No he's very much the real deal, there's some info about him on his website. Sadly he's not at all well known over here (one of the reasons why we thought it would be nice to host a gig). I've seen him a couple of times now and rate him very highly.

advertisement

Back