advertisement

For Sale - PMC Twenty5 26i Speakers - White Silk Finish - Brand New Save £2400

FanthorpesHifi

Trade: Fanthorpes Hi-fi
PMC are set to discontinue the white silk finish in the Twenty5i range, with that in mind we have a set of brand new sealed box PMC Twenty5 26i speakers in white silk available for £7495, saving you £2400 off the RRP. For more information about this amplifier call us on 01482 223096 or email [email protected]

SQluLVPshrCYO9Amf2GqUelZbzgSrmaNyHPqQgfB.webp

PMC is respected worldwide for its soft-dome mid-range drivers, and the flagship twenty5.26i, the largest in the range, features a third driver dedicated to the all-important mid frequencies, where the critical detail is to be found in vocal recordings. The three-way design ensures that each important frequency range has its own dedicated driver, so that the speaker can fill even the largest spaces with absolute transparency and clarity. This is a sublime speaker that can expand with you as you upgrade your system, and bring out the very best in whatever equipment you connect it to.

For more information about the PMC Twenty5 26i speakers call us on 01482 223096 or email [email protected]

advertisement

Back