advertisement

[FS] For sale: Esoteric K07xs SACD / CD / player and DAC

simon g

Older, wiser but no longer retired
My system downsizing continues. I did actually 'sell' this a few weeks back, but the buyer disappeared.

This is an Esoteric K07xs SACD/CD/DAC. This is a superlatively good player and DAC. This is some way ahead of the Marantz SA10, for example, imo&e.

Build quality is absolutely first class. Fit and finish is exemplary. This is equipped with the Esoteric VOSP disc mechanism (used by others, inc dcs).

These players were introduced in 2018 and discontinued last year. Full authorised UK servicing/repair (if ever needed) is available. This player is working absolutely fine. I bought it as 2nd user, so not sure of exact age. The player is in excellent condition. This was originally purchased from Jordan Acoustics. It comes with its original box (a bit tatty, but serviceable) and the later, two sided, remote control (this looks a bit odd at first, but is really comfortable and easy to use).

These don't come up very often. They were around £6,500 when new. The least expensive player from Esoteric in the UK is now the K03XD at £15,500 (although the K05xd should come here soon).

My price is £2,750.

Collection from my home near Mabelthorpe is fine. Buyer is welcome to arrange a courier collection/delivery. I could also meet up within a reasonable driving distance from my home.

Full details of player here:

https://www.esoteric.jp/en/product/k-07xs/top

I can send a video of this player working, if that'd be useful for anyone?

This is still available. As some have requested further pictures, please see below.

advertisement

Back