advertisement

For all you Jack White fans

In a similar vein...

Lords

I'm sure I've mentioned them before, a bit like Jack White drinking Mad Dog & listening to Bogshed. I'm not convinced they take it too seriously.

EricL - they played a PA recently at Piccadilly Records in Manchester. Sadly, I was dragged off to a work function, so missed it (actually, not sadly - went to the Bridgewater Hall to listen to the Halle play, which was very good).

Payday on Friday - any recommendations where to start with Soledad?

Marmite said:
In a similar vein...

Lords

I'm sure I've mentioned them before, a bit like Jack White drinking Mad Dog & listening to Bogshed. I'm not convinced they take it too seriously.
This lot sound really interesting, if not entirely serious. I'll definitely try and see them in London in April....have forwarded this page to a promoter friend........

TomF said:
EricL - they played a PA recently at Piccadilly Records in Manchester. Sadly, I was dragged off to a work function, so missed it (actually, not sadly - went to the Bridgewater Hall to listen to the Halle play, which was very good).

Payday on Friday - any recommendations where to start with Soledad?
Maybe 'Steal Your Soul (and Dare Your Spirit to Move)', less one-note Detroit purist than the others (though I haven't got the new one yet). Definitely catch them live if you can - last two times I saw them they were supported by the also wonderful David Viner.

advertisement

Back