Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Flickr upload issue (upload failed but allowance still reduced!)

Discussion in 'off topic' started by ToTo Man, Jul 30, 2021.

1. ToTo Man

ToTo Man the band not the dog

Been using Flickr for years without problem and experienced the following issue for the first time today.

Attempt to upload 22 small png images stalled 3/4 the way through. Re-attempted a few minutes later, same thing happened. The number of images I am allowed to upload before upgrading to Flickr Pro was 71 before this incident, now it's reduced to 27. I cannot find the failed upload images in my photostream or albums, so it seems I have lost capacity with nothing to show for it!

Anyone else had this problem?

2. ToTo Man

ToTo Man the band not the dog

Apparently there are issues with their upload service today:
    https://status.flickr.net/

I've sent them an email requesting my image allowance is reset to 71.

3. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

I've been getting bad panda errors for the past week - seems there are issues in Flickr world

ToTo Man likes this.
  4. cooky1257

cooky1257 pfm Member

I had bad panda but it cleared once I'd logged out n in again.

5. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

In fairness the ‘Bad panda error’ is the best error message since the Amiga’s ‘Guru meditation’ error.

gavreid likes this.