advertisement

Five albums for August - MFSL & some Jazz

vibemaster

pfm Member
  • Andrew Powell and the Philharmonia Orch. - Play the best of the Alan Parsons Project MFSL 1-175 Record near mint, sleeve VG - a bit worn from shelf, prior to my purchase. £15
  • The Modern Jazz Quartet - Blues at Carnegie Hall MFSL 1-206 Record and sleeve near mint and opened bag in splendid condition. Special Limited Edition no. 0130 £40
  • Sonny Stitt & Paul Gonsalves - Salt and Pepper IMP-210 1997 180gm reissue. Near mint record and sleeve. £18
  • Archie Sheep - Fire Music IMP-158 1995 180gm reissue. Near mint record and sleeve. £22
  • The Great Kai and JJ (feat. Bill Evans, Paul Chambers, Tommy Williams, Roy Haynes and Art Taylor) - Brand New Swinging Together Again IMP-225 1997 180gm reissue. Near mint record and sleeve. £18
Postage/insurance at cost - or collection from West Dorset

PRICE REDUCTIONS:
  • Andrew Powell and the Philharmonia Orch. - Play the best of the Alan Parsons Project MFSL 1-175 Record near mint, sleeve VG - a bit worn from shelf, prior to my purchase.NOW £10
  • The Modern Jazz Quartet - Blues at Carnegie Hall MFSL 1-206 Record and sleeve near mint and opened bag in splendid condition. Special Limited Edition no. 0130 NOW £35
  • Sonny Stitt & Paul Gonsalves - Salt and Pepper IMP-210 1997 180gm reissue. Near mint record and sleeve. NOW £15
  • Archie Sheep - Fire Music IMP-158 1995 180gm reissue. Near mint record and sleeve. NOW £15
  • The Great Kai and JJ (feat. Bill Evans, Paul Chambers, Tommy Williams, Roy Haynes and Art Taylor) - Brand New Swinging Together Again IMP-225 1997 180gm reissue. Near mint record and sleeve. NOW £15

• Andrew Powell and the Philharmonia Orch. - Play the best of the Alan Parsons Project MFSL 1-175 Record near mint, sleeve VG - a bit worn from shelf, prior to my purchase.NOW £10
  • The Modern Jazz Quartet - Blues at Carnegie Hall MFSL 1-206 Record and sleeve near mint and opened bag in splendid condition. Special Limited Edition no. 0130 NOW £35 Please

Thanks for purchases, mickyricky.
STILL AVAILABLE:
How about £40 for all three, UK postage included?
  • Sonny Stitt & Paul Gonsalves - Salt and Pepper IMP-210 1997 180gm reissue. Near mint record and sleeve. NOW £15
  • Archie Sheep - Fire Music IMP-158 1995 180gm reissue. Near mint record and sleeve. NOW £15
  • The Great Kai and JJ (feat. Bill Evans, Paul Chambers, Tommy Williams, Roy Haynes and Art Taylor) - Brand New Swinging Together Again IMP-225 1997 180gm reissue. Near mint record and sleeve. NOW £15

the archie Shepp isn't my bag, but if you'd take £28 posted for the other two, I'd take them off ya

Have sent you a PM, I’m not sure these have been looked at in a while. Both are absolutely covered in mould. So much so that I’ve had to isolate them from my other vinyl. Not even sure I’d want to put these on my cleaning machine.

Have sent you a PM, I’m not sure these have been looked at in a while. Both are absolutely covered in mould. So much so that I’ve had to isolate them from my other vinyl. Not even sure I’d want to put these on my cleaning machine.
God - they were in a special section of the rack after I'd listed them last year. Full refund on the way!

advertisement

Back