advertisement

Fireball XL5

Big Tabs

looking backwards, going forwards
Coming soon to Talking Pictures TV - :cool:

IMG-1367.jpg

Excellent, recorder already set :)

I am always amazed at some of the equipment used in these 60s' SuperMarionation series are actually with us many years later in every day life.

What visionaries they all where.

Still waiting on The Fireflash though, that was my favourite plane ever, I think it was nuclear powered.

the_fireflash_by_puffinstudios_db1yop3-fullview.jpg

Excellent, recorder already set :)

I am always amazed at some of the equipment used in these 60s' SuperMarionation series are actually with us many years later in every day life.

What visionaries they all where.

Still waiting on The Fireflash though, that was my favourite plane ever, I think it was nuclear powered.

I was always amazed at the length of the bleedin' runway when IR's elevator cars were attempting to line up underneath!

One of my favourite episodes though.

John

eta: always thought the music was fab too.

Being a HiFi forum, "Fireball XL5' was my first ever single!
Not exactly sure where it went, but I found a set of 'Thunderbirds' single sized records recently, and it should have been with them.
'Stingray' was even there in with them.

"I wish I was a spa'aace man" :)

Being a HiFi forum, "Fireball XL5' was my first ever single!
Not exactly sure where it went, but I found a set of 'Thunderbirds' single sized records recently, and it should have been with them.
'Stingray' was even there in with them.

"I wish I was a spa'aace man" :)

I had a Stingray 7” when I was very young, and it had an adventure with Troy Tempest and Phones, on the B-Side the Troy part was omitted so one was able to play the part of the hero!

There's a CGI version of XL5 on YouTube with one particular episode 'spy in space' that's somewhat eye poppingly suspect...

advertisement

Back