advertisement

Finally some high performance Klipsch speakers

Not everyone can afford a pair of Cessaros or Avant Gardes, though. Or has the space they require.
It's also not necessary to have the above to get a great sound. My point was if the speaker cost that retail, then the speaker enclosures, + drivers, + amplifiers, + electronics, + the 3 to 5 margins needed for world wide distribution, you can see how much is being spend on the actual product. Which at £1650 retail, isn't going to be very much!

It's also not necessary to have the above to get a great sound. My point was if the speaker cost that retail, then the speaker enclosures, + drivers, + amplifiers, + electronics, + the 3 to 5 margins needed for world wide distribution, you can see how much is being spend on the actual product. Which at £1650 retail, isn't going to be very much!

Yep, made in China etc. Also all-in-one and DSP, so not ideal for many audiophiles.
But it's Klipsch, not some boutique manufacturer with minuscule production numbers.

And what new system made of separates can you put together with identical performance for the same amount of money?
Not as easy as it sounds...

What do they sound like?

And what new system made of separates can you put together with identical performance for the same amount of money?
Not as easy as it sounds...
That is not why I got involved in audio. I have only ever been interested in quality and making equipment that produces a great sound. A very different market to the one you are referring too...

That is not why I got involved in audio. I have only ever been interested in quality and making equipment that produces a great sound. A very different market to the one you are referring too...
Why does everything have to be about you? 🤔

Nothing against Klipsch as I own a pair of Cornwall IV's and highly rate them which are £8500 now...

Why does everything have to be about you? 🤔
Because you directed your post at me:

"not some boutique manufacturer with minuscule production numbers. And what new system made of separates can you put together with identical performance for the same amount of money?
Not as easy as it sounds..."

Nothing against Klipsch as I own a pair of Cornwall IV's and highly rate them which are £8500 now...

That's more than I paid for my system...

By the way @G T Audio , I was interested in finding out the cheapest DAC + amplifier + speakers I could buy from you but your websites are down.

Because you directed your post at me:

"not some boutique manufacturer with minuscule production numbers. And what new system made of separates can you put together with identical performance for the same amount of money?
Not as easy as it sounds..."

No, it points out the difference between a large company with worldwide reach (economy of scale capabilities, cheap distribution networks) vs. small boutique manufacturers with minuscule production numbers.

No, it points out the difference between a large company with worldwide reach (economy of scale capabilities, cheap distribution networks) vs. small boutique manufacturers with minuscule production numbers.
So why make reference to me? "can you put together with identical performance for the same amount of money?"

So why make reference to me? "can you put together with identical performance for the same amount of money?"

My question is clear: can you put together a system with identical performance for the same amount of money?

Just go on any UK webstore and pick a system made of separates (DAC + integrated + speakers) for £1,650 that will perform as well. I can give you a head start and suggest a £150 Topping E30II.

advertisement

Back