advertisement

[FS] Fender DG-14SCE TF

lordsummit

I’ve had this lying around for years, been meaning to get better at playing, but there just isn’t the time.

It’s in good condition, is semi acoustic (I believe that’s the term!) plays nicely as far as this guitar numpty can tell. I’m a violinist not a guitarist.

It has steel strings not nylon, and makes a good solid big sound. Much better than cheaper guitars I come across around schools. It would be a great instrument for an interested teenager. It’s quite a big bodied guitar, so not ideal for a smaller person!

It’s the same as this one, but obviously not new and without a case.

Happy to take pictures if anyone is interested.

£60

I’m in Manchester,

Last edited:
…is semi acoustic (I believe that’s the term!)…
The linked guitar is an electro-acoustic - i.e. an acoustic (looks like a Dreadnought with cutaway body) with an electric pickup fitted. It’ll play just as an acoustic, but with the ability to amplify from the onboard pickup.

Thanks, it is indeed an electro-acoustic, something of a brain fart there! Must be worth £100 of someone’s money?

If you fancy it and have a case, happy for you to send me the case, and I’ll pop it in, and send it back to you. Can’t do postage in the price mind!

advertisement

Back