advertisement

[FS] Fast DDR4 RAM, 4x8GB. Top spec desktop PC memory

richth

Off the record, on the QT, and very, hush-hush.

Team Group Xtreem Black "8Pack Edition". 32GB RAM (in 4x8GB) - DDR4 - PC4-32000C18 @4000MHz​

4 sticks of 8GB each for sale. Very close to the fastest DDR4 available.

This RAM has served me very well for gaming and Photoshop work. I've since upgraded to 4x32GB so these are surplus now.

All photos:

I will split into two, but I won't sell single sticks.

I paid nearly £400 when new. I would like £155 for all 4 (delivered).

I am afraid ram prices don't work like hifi, you might want to take a look at amazon for current pricing, 32gigs is currently 69 quid

2000mHz DDR4? Maybe slower stuff is available for £69. I will have a look though. Thanks for the heads up.

That's slower, by a lot. You understand the difference is the speed it will run at, right? I understand you can get DDR4 for 50 quid. But it won't run as fast as this stuff. It won't be stable like this stuff.

What you're saying is equal to saying, "Why get a McIntosh pre-amp when a Cambridge Audio does the same thing?"

That's slower, by a lot. You understand the difference is the speed it will run at, right? I understand you can get DDR4 for 50 quid. But it won't run as fast as this stuff. It won't be stable like this stuff.

What you're saying is equal to saying, "Why get a McIntosh pre-amp when a Cambridge Audio does the same thing?"
Agreed. good gaming and server grade ram is all in the timings, not the speed it runs at. The difference in cost between them is often huge.

Agreed. good gaming and server grade ram is all in the timings...
It's a give and take for sure. The higher the mHz the slacker the timings you can get away with. When you have tight timings and high mHz you have the best of both worlds. As an experiment I underclocked these to 3600mHz and got mostly 16s and some 14s timings. It's Samsung B-die too.

advertisement

Back