advertisement

Fascism V Fascism.

Give over, funny man. You look even more of a fool. We both know bloody well you haven't, if you had you could have proved it in 5 minutes. Instead you are digging away in your hole. You say I'm a troll, I'm upset because I'm a Labour voter, whatever else. It's comical. Go on, pick that scab again.
You made the accusation, you substantiate it.

But you cant, so you troll

Put up or shut up

You made the accusation, you substantiate it.

But you cant, so you troll

Put up or shut up
where's the pointing and laughing emoji when you need one?
You say you have, I know not. For me to prove you haven't I would have to quote every post of yours on here. Pages and pages of stuff. That's ridiculous. You could quote one. But you can't. We're done. Put up or shut up.

Please explain how neoliberalism, which is pretty much the basis of 'conventional' economics world wide, is 'yesterday's argument', when most voters don't have clue what it is?
Not sure about this. Neolib is, by your own definition, based on "unbridled capitalism" and I've said that I largely agree with this . As such it covers regulation etc. Economics generally doesn't. Conventional economics concerns itself with how government borrowing affects interest rates etc, but doesn't worry about, say, employment law. NL very definitely does. Small state, light regulation, the market will decide, exploit ative employer s won't be able to hire staff, lack of employee protection will motivate staff to raise productivity to keep their jobs, etc.

where's the pointing and laughing emoji when you need one?
You say you have, I know not. For me to prove you haven't I would have to quote every post of yours on here. Pages and pages of stuff. That's ridiculous. You could quote one. But you can't. We're done. Put up or shut up.
You keep saying something you can’t back up, but you keep on saying it.

You also keep on saying “we”re done” but here you are saying the same thing yet again

Not sure about this. Neolib is, by your own definition, based on "unbridled capitalism" and I've said that I largely agree with this . As such it covers regulation etc. Economics generally doesn't. Conventional economics concerns itself with how government borrowing affects interest rates etc, but doesn't worry about, say, employment law. NL very definitely does. Small state, light regulation, the market will decide, exploit ative employer s won't be able to hire staff, lack of employee protection will motivate staff to raise productivity to keep their jobs, etc.
Say's the man who has only recently thanked me for defining neoliberalism for him, apparently for the first time

So who saw Nic Robinson v Farage last night? Robinson scored many points, but Farage just lies, obfuscates, shouts down interrupts, roll his eyes etc.. which is all his ****wit supporters need.
That said.. for the more discerning listener, Farage clearly revealed his extreme neolib thinking, muddled thinking on health, his reactionary social views/ culture wars and his constant blaming of everyone but himself.
If he ever gained power.. his supporters would very quickly regret it..

Mmmm, according to polls most people regret Brexit, but it’s quite difficult to get anyone to actually admit it it in real life!
I've met a good few who do, and are open about being angry that they were lied to and that they believed it . Ther are going to be a lot of angry voters on 4 July.

So who saw Nic Robinson v Farage last night? Robinson scored many points, but Farage just lies, obfuscates, shouts down interrupts, roll his eyes etc.. which is all his ****wit supporters need.
That said.. for the more discerning listener, Farage clearly revealed his extreme neolib thinking, muddled thinking on health, his reactionary social views/ culture wars and his constant blaming of everyone but himself.
If he ever gained power.. his supporters would very quickly regret it..
Probably not, Farage's successor would likely accuse him of being soft on whatever the latest target is, push everything further to the right again. I guess those of us still alive might then get a chuckle seeing Farage face a firing squad.

advertisement

Back