advertisement

facebook group

trio leo

pfm Member
Hello admin,
I don't wish to post anything I shouldn't do, nor do I wish to get anyones back up. Is it acceptable to place a link to a facebook group I have started on this forum?

Thanks in advance Al

Pity you have to join Facebook to see what the curiosity has raised.

And it is about Albarry Sound for those who are not members of the Book

Facebook is perfectly OK if you manage your account and do not take on board all twats who want to befriend you, that is where the trouble begins. Fools accept all these so called, unknown friends purely to boost their friends count, pathetic or very sad really.

Bloss

Thanks Tony,
I've made the group closed in order to reduce or remove nasty people, but I'm not very good with computers, so I will see how it goes, do I place the link on my profile?

cheers Al

Thanks Tony,
I've made the group closed in order to reduce or remove nasty people, but I'm not very good with computers, so I will see how it goes, do I place the link on my profile?

cheers Al
It might be a good idea to say what the Facebook group is about. If that is their thing then saves have to join Facebook to find out, don't you think?

I didn't want to mention it until I had passed it by TonyL, now it's ok it's just an appreciation group for HiFi enthusiasts than have or have had in the past any products that are hand built by Neil Burnett at Albarry, I think his amps are among the best in the World, but I din't want to repeatedly go on about it on forums for obvious reasons, so I formed a FB group, I'll see how it goes.
As Tony requests, it will be polite, decent, proper and non commercial, I'm not selling anything, nor do I work for Albarry. it's called That Albarry Sound

cheers Al

Thanks for your approval guys, it will include any news on further developements by Albarry as well.

cheers Al

advertisement

Back