advertisement

[FS] Exposure VII / VIII - Anniversary Edition

pfm Member
For Sale - Exposure VII / VIII - Anniversary Edition

Purchased recently from Roy, here on Pink Fish.

This is an excellent, John Farlowe Era, pre-power which benefits from being the anniversary edition.

The pre has an excellent MM / MC phonos stage and is easily upgraded with an external power supply (which come up on eBay every few months). Exposure or a competent electrical engineer or an enthusiastic diy'er can easily add and additional din socket to split the internal power rails (left / right) to further upgrade with a second external power supply

Reason for sale - it's a great amp and it certainly works with my Shahinains but I'm going to try the Dynavector/Densen route.

I'm looking for 500GBP plus postage - as that's what I paid for it.

IMHO this amp is a league above many of the integrated amps that sell for much more.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAMwvm

SN 1848 / 1387
Build date June92

Hey Marc

To be honest I'm 50/50 about selling them hence haven't been 'bumping' the thread

But "Yes" they are for sale.

Thanks // David

Hi David
Thanks for your reply I've seen them go through ebay a few times and been very interested in them but can't find alot of info on the Anniversary Edition.Do you have any info on what makes them differ from the standard units.

Thanks
Marc

To be honest - I can't find much about the anniversary edition either.

My assumption is that an anniversary edition wouldn't be a lesser product than the standard version.

Hi David
Yes I would have thought that would be the case.what would be the price with postage to TS176JR area.Do you have an internal picture of the pre amp I could pm you my email address.

Thanks
Marc

advertisement

Back