advertisement

Exposure 3510 CD Player

Well I tried to buy a 3510CD player but none available.

It would seem in the UK a handfull are out as dem uinits for a few weeks and then to be moved to another dealer but no stock for sale.

Some dealers can't get dem units!

I heve been given a lead time well into June 24.

I haven’t looked, but these modern, supposedly very good, delta-sigma chips or the much revered original R2R PCM1704? (I have two of the latter in one of my dacs).

I had a dem and was so impressed I wanted to buy one.

Sadly none are available to buy in the UK and most UK dealers can't even get dem models.

I am on a waiting list but it looks like end of July at the earliest.

What is worrying is that it seems EXPOSURE is only concerned with the non UK markets at the moment and a new overseas dealer proudly announcing that they had a 3510CD for dem and order let a little secret out that the the 3510CD is a limited issue and only available for this year!!
I haven't had that confirmed by any UK dealers that are willing to engage.

Last edited:
I had a dem and was so impressed I wanted to buy one.

Sadly none are available to buy in the UK and most UK dealers can't even get dem models.

I am on a waiting list but it looks like end of July at the earliest.

What is worrying is that it seems EXPOSURE is only concerned with the non UK markets at the moment and a new overseas dealer proudly announcing that they had a 3510CD for dem and order let a little secret out that the the 3510CD is a limited issue and only available for this year!!
I haven't had that confirmed by any UK dealers that are willing to engage.
Strictly Stereo is usually active here so maybe he has something to add.

advertisement

Back