advertisement

EWA Delays due poor Health

CJ14

O.H.
Dear Pink fish lads and ladies,

Poor Alan is not very well he is not even answering phone calls or txts.

Sorry I am sorry for any delays in orders or enquires .

I hope he get better soon.:(

I wish to pass on my best to Alan and family in this bad time.

Inca Tech etc repairs and upgrades.

As from the 20th of August until 10th September I will be on a week holiday followed by stay in hospital.
So please send enquires after the 10th for these upgrade, do not send anything to me, OH we have had bloody lot of trouble getting the PO Parcel Service to do there job correctly so
DO NOT USE THEM
PLEASE

So in summary get well soon my dear friend Alan we miss you.

Dear Pink fish lads and ladies,

Poor Alan is not very well he is not even answering phone calls or txts.

Sorry I am sorry for any delays in orders or enquires .

I hope he get better soon.:(

I wish to pass on my best to Alan and family in this bad time.

Inca Tech etc repairs and upgrades.

As from the 20th of August until 10th September I will be on a week holiday followed by stay in hospital.
So please send enquires after the 10th for these upgrade, do not send anything to me, OH we have had bloody lot of trouble getting the PO Parcel Service to do there job correctly so
DO NOT USE THEM
PLEASE

So in summary get well soon my dear friend Alan we miss you.

Hope you are both sound and well again soon, Alan, Colin.

PS I'm looking forward to talking to you both about this 200wpc A40 you're working on.

In the meantime, take care of yourselves and all the best.

NEWS on Alan Brown,

My dear friend Alan and I met last week at his home. It was great seeing him and he is getting better, but tires easily he is also fulfilling orders for cables.

200W amp we used it at Queen Jubilee street party with 15inch Celestion speakers and 10 inch Audax and a home made DAC, we were asked by other to turn it down as they could not hear there cheap and nasty Bog Boxes.
My friend and musician Saul has the prototype , and I think he is now deaf.
When testing I got 286WRMS/ch into 8 Ohm.

NEWS on Alan Brown,

My dear friend Alan and I met last week at his home. It was great seeing him and he is getting better, but tires easily he is also fulfilling orders for cables.

200W amp we used it at Queen Jubilee street party with 15inch Celestion speakers and 10 inch Audax and a home made DAC, we were asked by other to turn it down as they could not hear there cheap and nasty Bog Boxes.
My friend and musician Saul has the prototype , and I think he is now deaf.
When testing I got 286WRMS/ch into 8 Ohm.

Glad to hear Alan is on the mend, Colin.
I think people will understand if he takes a break though.

The new amp sounds interesting.

Cheers

In the last two week I drove over to see him and yesterday was real treat we went to lunch, myself and Maria (wife) and dear Alan had a nice peaceful lunch.
I can recommend the place, service was good and the grub was lovely, and the Elderflower drink is one of my all time favorites mmmm mm

Alan and even talked about a new cable concept that out perform most, so now to do the maths and drawings, I hate maths, and drawing yer right on a napkin just does not do the trick fro the tool makers.

The simple look cafe called Bucklers in Hailsham is worth a visit if your near bye
www.bucklerscafe.co.uk

Well guys stay well and sing along more, best Col

Alan is now catching up with back orders.
Good news.
He also got a bigger car to take kids about and like me bought a second hand Citroen He got a C4 , I have had 17 Citroen over the last 50yrs and love them to bits now have a 3 cylinder C3. My favourite was the Safari Estate with a massive engine and fantastic brake it was like riding on air to drive but big/long a sod to park.
Started with a Dolly at Inca Tech Howard Popeck may recall it, its strange colours. As I was at his shop a lot in Camden , near by was the folk who supplied the LCD display for the Inca Tech FMT one of the first LCD display available and some still working today after 30yrs or close.

advertisement

Back