advertisement

[FS] Eversolo DMP-A8 Streamer/DAC/Pre

myrman

pfm Member
I have decided to sell my Eversolo DMP-A8 which was purchased from Elite Audio at the end Nov 23.
Selling as I don’t need a lot of its functionality and I already have a Lumin transport and external DAC.
It is in mint condition and boxed.

Selling for £1650 collected (from NN12) or £1675 delivered. Happy to include the original receipt for warranty purposes.

PXL-20240110-132859646.jpg

PXL-20240110-133136696.jpg

PXL-20240110-133233407.jpg

Nope, neither Elite Audio or Audio Emotion allow the transfer of warranty.

I asked them last year when I bought a streamer and they pointed me to their T&Cs

I can’t imagine they are compliant with their legal obligations according to the The Consumer Rights Act of 2015. Maybe we have a lawyer here who could ship in? In any case, these are probably companies one should avoid in the future…

Ok well happy to help out should any issues arise.

That's pretty much what I said when I sold it, I kept a copy of the invoice and said to the buyer that if they have any issues I would handle the repair with them.

I can’t imagine they are compliant with their legal obligations according to the The Consumer Rights Act of 2015. Maybe we have a lawyer here who could ship in? In any case, these are probably companies one should avoid in the future…

So you just imagine without knowing and advise they be avoided :rolleyes:

I've bought from both in the past and they have been very good, the two companies are owned by brothers and I'd have no problems recommending them.

PM sent

That's pretty much what I said when I sold it, I kept a copy of the invoice and said to the buyer that if they have any issues I would handle the repair with them.

So you just imagine without knowing and advise they be avoided :rolleyes:

I've bought from both in the past and they have been very good, the two companies are owned by brothers and I'd have no problems recommending them.

In any case, poor practice in my view not to honour the regular (statutory?) warranty when the product changes the owner. Decent companies like Chord and Naim don’t make a fuzz here and allow the transfer of their regular warranty, and tell their dealers to comply with their standards.

I will reduce the price to £1600 plus postage. As I said previously I would be happy to help out in the unlikely event if any issues.

In any case, poor practice in my view not to honour the regular (statutory?) warranty when the product changes the owner. Decent companies like Chord and Naim don’t make a fuzz here and allow the transfer of their regular warranty, and tell their dealers to comply with their standards.
Not all well known brands allow transfer of warranty. Rega springs to mind for one. Check the T&Cs and you'll probably find others are at this game too...

Nope, neither Elite Audio or Audio Emotion allow the transfer of warranty.

I asked them last year when I bought a streamer and they pointed me to their T&Cs
The warranty is usually with the manufacturer not the supplier, for instance with Linn products they come with a 5 year transferable warranty based on the Serial Number. It might be worth checking with Eversolo to see if it is in their warranty terms.

The warranty is usually with the manufacturer not the supplier, for instance with Linn products they come with a 5 year transferable warranty based on the Serial Number. It might be worth checking with Eversolo to see if it is in their warranty terms.
Did you see post 12 ?????

advertisement

Back