advertisement

Essential Oils...

Darmok

pfm Member
Hi Guys,

I have just bought a rather nice humidifier, heater, cooler fan, oil recommendations, your favourites.

Please, do share.

TIA

d

I must be inherently "nose blind" because I can honestly say I've never been able to smell any of these scented candles or essential oils etc

I mean I can smell the oil itself but can never smell any "ambient" scent it's supposed to impart in the room.

Edited to add: Actually I half take that back. I've just realised I was confused about meaning. It's the candles I've never been able to smell, I have used one of those "sticks in a small glass container with a liquid inside" products in my bathroom in the past and could very definitely smell the result. It's a tiny bathroom though. As for the scent I used, I believe it was called "cotton" something. It was ok initially but after a while took on a slightly sweet somewhat artificial chemical smell. But it was a Sainsbury's product so very probably it was just chemicals.

Found it: this is the product I used, not sure I'd recommend it.

Hi Guys,

I have just bought a rather nice humidifier, heater, cooler fan, oil recommendations, your favourites.

Please, do share.

TIA

d
As I'm sensitive to mould I use a DEhumidifier indoors. Why on earth would I want to counteract that?

Screenshot-20240503-075833-Chrome.jpg

advertisement

Back