advertisement

[FS] Epos ES11 speakers and matching stands

Lived very happily with these speakers (walnut) in the 1990's paired with an Arcam Alpha CD player and Audiolab amplification. I seem to remember it was a star system of one of the hi fi magazines at the time.

I found that my pair really benefited from bi-wiring.
When I auditioned them I felt the mid-range vocals just sounded constrained - the bi-wiring seemed to remove that and open the sound up.
GLWTS

Hopefully Nye has sold his pair, what a bargain these are nowadays.

I ran mine with a LP12/Aro/Troika and a Naim 72/HiCap/250, they respond very well to being used in better systems. But they are also easy to pair with equipment unlike ES14’s as they have a smoother top end. They were always by far my favourite speaker in that price range when I used to help out at my friend Chris Harris’s shop.

Hopefully Nye has sold his pair, what a bargain these are nowadays.

I ran mine with a LP12/Aro/Troika and a Naim 72/HiCap/250, they respond very well to being used in better systems. But they are also easy to pair with equipment unlike ES14’s as they have a smoother top end. They were always by far my favourite speaker in that price range when I used to help out at my friend Chris Harris’s shop.
Unfortunately not sold…so up for sale again (also on eBay).

Someone buy these, absolute bargain and I’m even considering it and I really don’t need any more speakers. My mate paid over £400, happy as Larry.

advertisement

Back