advertisement

Entry level Naim separates question

Why not a Rega elicit-r? One would think the synergy would be better with Rega speakers.
I am thinking of getting out of separates myself just not sure if I need to jump to elicit-r or Osiris as I currently have top of the Exposure separates

Most of the mentioned solutions would be just fine

The real difference matter could be the unknown source ? OP does not mention room issues/size, or eventual change of speakers

Most of the mentioned solutions would be just fine

The real difference matter could be the unknown source ? OP does not mention room issues/size, or eventual change of speakers

My room is huge. But that’s never been a problem. I’m looking for something that will let me try some different speakers down the road. My Rega’s Are 89db efficient, and run just fine on my current Leben integrates amplifier (15 watts per side). But I am tired of my speakers, and the Leben won’t drive anything less efficient. I thought this deal on the Naim separates would be a good place to start, but I’m passing. I’m not going back to Naim (I last liked them back in the olive days) unless I decide to take a chance on the Atom, which looks to sound pretty good and convenient.

I like the idea of the Elex-R or Elicit-R as well. Also kicking around idea of a Magik something or other.

advertisement

Back