advertisement

English Acoustics bargain (US)

Darren L

Egalitarian

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Almost worth a trip over to pickup.

Can you get 230/240v mains transformers to replace?

Something like £250 import costs if the parcel gets caught by UK customs................................

Skip the size of parcel as a consideration - I have had large ones missed and small ones found........................... But things are getting found more often.....................

Multi-tap TX are by far the cheapest, simplest option for the manufacturer of kit that uses TX......................................

Does it definitely not have multi-tap TX?

I don't know, I'd be surprised if it doesn't.

Even with the shipping, insurance, import duty and VAT it's close to half the price of a new 21c in the UK, nice saving if one was intending a purchase.

Had a v quick look for Stereo 20 circuit diagram, seemed to show a different transformer for 120ish V and 240ish.

Still at that price there’s money to swap it

I knew a man who carried a Citroen SM ‘short’ engine back from US-as hand luggage!

Tetbury is close to the Mill that used to make my flour mix -I had a unique bread mix. Never knew the place had hifi associations.

I knew a man who carried a Citroen SM ‘short’ engine back from US-as hand luggage!
I'm not buying that!

1969-Giulio-Alfieri-and-SM-V6-engine.jpg

advertisement

Back