advertisement

Electricity Doesn't Flow Through Wire

and your point is ?
The point is that the endorsement maths paper in the ONC Chemistry course prepared you for the next term of a higher-level Chemistry course. Therefore Mull is correct in that the maths that he did have would cover the syllabus up to ONC which is where I think he changed direction.

Hope this clarifies,

DV

3e33b973c00987eb87611ac73b237372.jpg

Joe,

That would be my mate, Heyman. It’s not his real name but we call him that because he starts every sentence with hey, man.

Heyman ruined his dad’s new Sony Trinitron with that magnet. Man, it was powerful.

joe

I had one that was a shallow 'U' shape. I think my uncle gave it to me, probably about the same time he gave me some Canadian Army snow boots that were so heavy I could barely lift my feet off the ground when wearing them. They had metal buckles instead of laces, so maybe I should have used the very powerful magnet to raise the boots, though progress would have been rather slow.

I’m sure this Feynman chappie is all well and good (I admit I even bought his Physics Lectures and at the time fully intended to read them) but was he ever generous enough to share a simple yet world-changing idea like this?

I've been working on something that could be the solution. It may seem simplistic, perhaps as though I've missed something essential, but hear me out...

N4uf2qX.jpg

Joe

Marchy, my man.

That's the prototype vehicle I'm working on. I'm just about ready to go public, but I haven't decided on the company's name. Tesla's already been taken by that Musk bloke, but I want something that sounds as high-tech and futuristic.

Maybe Magnamatic or Magnacar. I dunno, I kinda suck at marketing.

Joe

Marchy, my man.

That's the prototype vehicle I'm working on. I'm just about ready to go public, but I haven't decided on the company's name. Tesla's already been taken by that Musk bloke, but I want something that sounds as high-tech and futuristic.

Joe

I'd suggest a middle mounted pivot arm, so the vehicle can also go in reverse, and also Splatwagon is available.

Marchy, my man.

Joe
Magnacar is good. The Magnacar TA-1215 (TA for Tesla Assistance of course) is a model name that would go down well with a certain kind of historically-minded liberal Brit.

Marchy, my man.

Joe
As Scott Adams said, marketing is just lies plus alcohol. I can do the lies, and Lord Marchbanks can provide the alcohol.

Marchy, my man.

Joe
Joe
If you put the big lump of iron on the roof and the magnet above it you’d be flying…

As Scott Adams said, marketing is just lies plus alcohol. I can do the lies, and Lord Marchbanks can provide the alcohol.
I can do lies as well, at least according to English Heritage’s accountants - although personally I maintain their choice of words was rather harsh.

I just got an idea. What if I replaced the lump of iron at the front of the Magnacar TA-1215 with another magnet?

N4uf2qX.jpg

Forward and reverse could be engaged by flipping one of the magnets. In fact, I think I've also invented magneto turbocharging.

Joe

You guys are scary...I will carry on as usual and not touch the wires because the last time I did that I got a tingle, got enough to worry about with Boris..Brexit and Covid without you lot educating me!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an idea. What if I replaced the lump of iron at the front of the Magnacar TA-1215 with another magnet?
You need to be very careful, Joe. In the back of my mind I’m sure I’ve heard that putting two magnets together makes an atomic bomb, or caused the dinosaurs to disappear, or something.

Sorry Mull, is that :rolleyes: for me? I don't think I've ever patronised you, certainly not knowingly, so if you've felt patronised, that was inadvertent and I'm sorry.

advertisement

Back