advertisement

EB Acoustics

per flemming

Has any Pink Fisher heard these speakers ?

Their EB2 is large closed design cabinet for a 2-way stand mount speaker, refreshing to find recent designs without a reflex hole

They sell direct only and seem to have a 10 weeks backlog with rights of return.
Made in UK.

Some good views on What hifi and their readers

Shame they seem not to be available single wired ?

Has any Pink Fisher heard these speakers ?

Their EB2 is large closed design cabinet for a 2-way stand mount speaker, refreshing to find recent designs without a reflex hole

They sell direct only and seem to have a 10 weeks backlog with rights of return.
Made in UK.

Some good views on What hifi and their readers

Shame they seem not to be available single wired ?

That seems a bit optimistic at the moment, having read a few threads on other forums. Nearer 4 months if what you read is true.

These are made just down the road from my shop, and i know Richard very well, i have heard these these speakers on many occasions, and can verify that they do offer excellent value for money. But these are a direct sale brand and if you are a dealer there is no margin for resellers, otherwise i would sell them!
However you can buy his other brand that he manufacters called Arcaydis, and there are quite few models in the range.

I noticed their relationship to Arcaydis when surfing further, very interesting the new DM1, I'd love hearing it.

Are they same factory, Richard Allen (not that Allan) a one man Company ? does he post in here ?

I hope they have solved their delivery issue by now

I noticed their relationship to Arcaydis when surfing further, very interesting the new DM1, I'd love hearing it.

Are they same factory, Richard Allen (not that Allan) a one man Company ? does he post in here ?

I hope they have solved their delivery issue by now

http://www.arcaydis.com/index.html
"Arcaydis is a bespoke company formed in October 1997. since then, we have aqquired brands like EB Acoustics and Audio Synchro Amplifiers and the new Accolade range of loudspeakers that incorporate possibly the newest technology in 50 years. The Balanced Mode Radiator or BMR for short."

The Accolade BMR speakers look interesting! BMR seems to be taking off, after being used by Q-Acoustics, Naim and now the HifiCritic Rhythm King Speaker

advertisement

Back