advertisement

[FS] Dynaudio heritage special speakers high serial number

dingding

DingDing
I have for sale and immaculate pair of Dynaudio heritage, special loudspeakers. They were purchased new by myself around six months ago and have been lightly used ever since in our living room with a small Linn system. They have always been used with the grills on, but there has been no fading to the cabinets whatsoever as they are placed away from direct sunlight. They have only ever been cleaned using a microfibre cloth as instructed in the instructions and come complete with original double box and packing, and with the keyring with matching serial numbers, all unused. They are one of the highest serial numbers within the UK pair 2350 out of 2500 making them one of the last pairs ever made. They come from a pet and smoke free home I have taken the pictures this morning and checked them all over and there’s not a mark on them at all and I’m super fussy. Collection would be much preferred from Rochester Kent which is around 15 minutes from Bluewater shopping Centre. Happy to answer any questions.

Asking £4800 for the speakers ( not including stands )

IMG-2672.jpg
IMG-2673.jpg
IMG-2674.jpg
IMG-2675.jpg
IMG-2676.jpg
IMG-2677.jpg
IMG-2681.jpg

They are beautiful speakers and sound incredible at low volumes but they sound to me to have a bit of a BBC dip in the midband. It’s subtle but going from focal speakers I’m missing a bit of attack.
I will miss them terribly for late night listening but prefer a more forward balanced speaker so the search continues.

advertisement

Back