advertisement

[FS] Dynaudio Contour 1.3SE Rosewood Bookshelf Speakers

daws0n

pfm Member
Classic bookshelf speakers by Dynaudio, these are the limited edition SE model built to premium spec, not to be confused with the more common 1.3/1.3 MKii variants. Special editions are rarely for sale in UK, I have seen less than 5 pairs advertised since buying.

https://dynaudio.com/discontinued-models/contour/contour-13-se

Second owner for over 10 years, they have been well look after used and sparingly at moderate SPLs. Many speakers have been auditioned in their place and these have always stuck around. They have a very balanced presentation, forgiving nature re: poor recording quality and bass output that defies their cabinet size. They are a music lover's speaker first and foremost, similar to the recent Dynaudio Heritage Special in terms of cab size and presentation.

There are a couple of marks on the bottoms caused by previous owner, that aside both veneer and drivers are excellent condition.

In line with recent sale prices I am asking £1,250.

Cash on collection from South Wales is preferable, I am prepared to drive within reasonable distance for meet up. Buyers are also welcome to arrange a courier at own risk providing payment is settled in advance.

advertisement

Back