advertisement

Doug Graham

I heard he fronts a Franz Ferdinand tribute band called 'France Ferdinand'. They play all the hits but sing the lyrics in French. Can anybody confirm this?

I heard he fronts a Franz Ferdinand tribute band called 'France Ferdinand'. They play all the hits but sing the lyrics in French. Can anybody confirm this?

It sounds plausible enough, he used to work for a French company.

So, given his decades at Naim, did he genuinely fancy something new, or was there a major falling out at Naim?

None of our business if purely a personal decision by Doug, I guess, but curious, as a Naim user, as to what might be going on at Naim, particularly in light of the backlogs in servicing, upgrades, and supply of new equipment that they seemed to have suffered this year? Just very popular and doing lots of business, or problems?

Also, it seems strange, that after all those years of service, that there doesn't seem to have been any mention of his departure, let alone any 'tributes' paid, by Naim? :confused:

Perhaps one of their random 2am inspections of staff member's homes uncovered his B&O system!

One of the men who made naim what it is today and a lovely man who always had time to chat.

I'm sure he had probably achieved all he could at Salisbury and relishes a new challenge.

Neat will be all the better for his involvement.

The PM wanted to appoint him as International Trade Secretary but he knew too much about it.

Rumor has it is that the Doug Graham that left Naim for Neat was not THE Doug Graham, but Doogie Graham who an entry level employee who was caught pilfering Burndy cables from the boxes of 300 amps and XPS supplies. We knew heads would roll over that, and it appears now one has ;-)

His job at Neat is to make sure that all flagship speakers have the new 'cracked mirror' finish and are fitted with 2-pin DIN speaker terminals.

One of the good guys, has so much enthusiasm for music... ok some of his playlists at shows were interesting. He'd been at Naim a long time, wish Doug every success.

I met Doug in NYC at an Innovative Audio Naim event. Decent chap his anecdotes and stories overshadowed the gear.

I've met Doug a few times and he's been very good company and I wish him all the very best.

You say that with some authority. What's your experience of working at Naim?

Not naim, but when our company was taken over it was a horrible time even though we were told our jobs were safe, management and office staff on the other were leaving left right and centre.

advertisement

Back