advertisement

Does anyone here watch SONGBOOK TV series on Sky Arts 1 ?

ToTo Man

the band not the dog
I tuned in late and just caught the tail end of the Dave Stewart episode of Songbook on Sky Arts 1 and was utterly captivated by what little I saw of it. I would love to see that show in full. I don't suppose anyone recorded it perhaps?? :) I hope they do a re-run of the earlier series because I'd love to see the Fran Healy episode. I watched him on Friday night doing Songwriters Circle on BBC4 and thoroughly enjoyed it!

hi, yes it's a great series prob the only good reason to pay a subscription to sky !! wonder if sky arts will survive the murdoch takeover ??

I tuned in late and just caught the tail end of the Dave Stewart episode of Songbook on Sky Arts 1 and was utterly captivated by what little I saw of it. I would love to see that show in full. I don't suppose anyone recorded it perhaps?? :) I hope they do a re-run of the earlier series because I'd love to see the Fran Healy episode. I watched him on Friday night doing Songwriters Circle on BBC4 and thoroughly enjoyed it!

It's on Sky Anytime atm

I've not seen this, but I've found many a gem on Sky Arts before now. It's one of the main reasons I keep my subscription going.

Tony.

To my delight the Dave Stewart episode is being repeated today at 4pm. Tune in if you can!

Programmes are quite often repeated on Sky Arts and Songbook can be really good.

Will Hodgkinson is a very knowledgable presenter/interviewer.

Songbook gives a fresh perspective on musicians, even ones that you don't particularly like.

Jack

advertisement

Back