advertisement

DNA Audio At North West Audio Show (Cranage)

dna audio

Trade: DNA Audio
We are delighted to be exhibiting at the North West Audio Show next weekend. We will have three systems spread across three rooms in conjunction with Symphony (Dan Raggett) all on the same corridor.

We will be showcasing equipment from Tannoy, Sugden, Naim Audio, ATC and Rega to Name a few. We will also have some equipment available to buy on the weekend including limited edition pieces such as the P3-50 and Nait 50. There will be some extra special show offers available on the day.

We will also have our current sale list of approx 60 NOS, Ex-demonstration and Pre-oved items available. This will include but not limited to the following items.

Naim Solstice, NAC252, NAP 250 DR, New Classic 250, New Classic NAP350, ND555, 555DR, NAC552, Supernait 3, Uniti Atom, NAC282, CDX2, XPS2, Snaxo, NAP250, Hi-cap, 250 CB, Hi-cap CB.

Linn Klimax DSM3, DSM1 with Organik, DS with Organik, Akurate DSM3 with Utopik, Akurate DSM1, Akurate Exaktbox I, Majik DS, Majik DSM3, Majik Isobarik, Majik 109, Selekt Edition Hub with Dual Mono Organik.

Rega Planar 3-50, Planar 6/exact, Planar 6/Ania, Planar 3/Elys 2, Aethos, Aria.

Esoteric K03-XD, C-03XS, F-05, G-02 and E-02.

Sugden MPA-4, A21 with T21.

Kudos 505, 606, 808 and Super 20A.

Neat Elite Classic, Iota Alpha, Motive SX1, 2 and 3.

Tannoy Autograph Mini and Kensington GR.

If you are looking for anything not on the list then just give us a call. The above is just from memory.

We do have some other kit including active loudspeakers and electronics. The list available on the day should be pretty exhaustive.

One of our rooms will have some vinyl records for sale as I'm thinning out my collection a little so will have approx 100 albums including some rarities. There will be a selection of titles from Mo-Fi, Analogue productions and many more. The records will be cash only as they are not shop owned.

[email protected]
01943 850650.

advertisement

Back