advertisement

Ding Dong, the Witch has gone (Farage resigns...again)

I'll believe it when it a tually happens. The man is such an attention-seeker he'll likely be back by the end of the week.

Both hero's are gone. Brexit is not going to happen. Mister Heseltine will be wheeled out again to make his Boris speech. You couldn't make it up. Create a mess and then exit stage left. For you guys I think it is going to drag on and on as nobody has the guts to say this is crazy and just bin it. Sometimes you have to ignore the will of the people and do what is best and right.

Some entertainment but when I hear Osbourne is going to lower corporation tax that should send a shudder down the spines of the exit people.Somebody will have to foot the tax bill.

So that's the hat-trick: Cameron, Johnson and Farage all walk away from the mess they've created.

It's a shrewd move, of course. Farage gets to step down on a high (how many politicians have that luxury) while leaving the door open to further engagement in the Brexit process. That way he can fade away if it all goes tits up, or continue to crow if, contrary to all expectations, things go well.

All of these bar stewards should be held accountable through law.

All of these bar stewards should be held accountable through law.

The brainchild who's idea it was to have a referendum in the first place is the one who should be held to account. Also it seems Ladbrokes odds on the result was taken far too seriously by people in positions who should have known better.

"When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it."

They all should be held accountable. I suspect Farage will be back.

Incredibly he's offered to "bury the hatchet" with various folks. Let's hope that whomever buries the hatchet with him use an actual hatchet.

I wonder if he's priming himself for being made Lord Farage Of Bullshit or somesuch and will be placed in a Tory advisory capacity as an expert on matters of racism, demonisation and scapegoating.

And here's an example of what he left behind.

577a115c1800002400fa3c53.png

It took a lot of effort but I think I've found someone who's an even bigger cockwomble than Farage:

Meet Dominic Cummings, former advisor to Gove at the DoE and one of the architects of the Leave campaign.

Behold his undisguised contempt for our elected representatives and complete disregard for anything that remotely resembles truth and decency.

It makes me shudder to think the British public voted to leave the EU based on blatant lies pedalled by the likes of him and Farage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accuracy is for snake-oil pussies

I'd like to see him shot.

The vile excuse for a human being is almost certainly in league with Gove and Murdoch in the former's power play for the position of PM.

Terrifying times if truth be told.

I wonder if he's priming himself for being made Lord Farage Of Bullshit or somesuch and will be placed in a Tory advisory capacity as an expert on matters of racism, demonisation and scapegoating.

He'll probably get a columnist's slot on the Torygraph whilst Boris recuperates from his back-stabbing.

Not an awful lot Joe, just the awful ones.

And speaking as an environmentally conscious voter, a bit of selective culling would surely be in order?

I favour Bill Burr's preferred method of randomly sinking cruise liners.

advertisement

Back