advertisement

Digital Multimeter

Tony L

Administrator
hwlkqf.jpg

Up for grabs my little Draper multimeter. I've just replaced it as I wanted one that does capacitance too, so it's surplus to requirements. This is a nice little meter, it does the usual volts AC & DC, amps, Ohms etc, has some kind of transistor tester (4 holes on the front) and has a very useful continuity test mode with beeper - this is great for diagnosing earthing issues with record decks, checking leads etc, i.e. this is a really useful thing to have even if you (like I) have little or no electronics knowledge.

It's in excellent condition aside from the very tips of the probe leads that took a spark at one point, and is fully working. The rubberised outer case is a much darker blue than the photo indicates, there's no daylight in Lancashire today so I had problems photographing it.

Auction until next Sat (22nd Dec) at say 6:00PM. Proceeds to Marine Conservation Society - sea turtles can actually use multimeters...

Received with many thanks - I added a little more and adopted another turtle. Everyone should have some turtles...

advertisement

Back