advertisement

Depeche Mode CD free with Mojo this month

Colonel_Mad

pfm Member
Any DM fans out there would do well to find a copy of this months Mojo magazine in the UK.

The free CD contains some genuine rarities and tracks not available elsewhere. A friend says the SQ is better than he's heard for most of these songs before too.

It's already selling for 10 to 15 quid on Discogs even though still in UK shops. Someone on Discogs suggests this is because they can't ship it to overseas subscribers or sell it outside the UK for licensing reasons.

https://www.discogs.com/release/26132057-Depeche-Mode-Classics-Rarities-Revelations

Thanks.

The Wife found me an uncreased copy.
Listening to the c.d. now.

nice.

none of these in whsmith-sold out. however loads in sainsbury's, and I suspect asda tesco etc will also have them for anyone trying to source a copy

Any DM fans out there would do well to find a copy of this months Mojo magazine in the UK.

The free CD contains some genuine rarities and tracks not available elsewhere. A friend says the SQ is better than he's heard for most of these songs before too.

It's already selling for 10 to 15 quid on Discogs even though still in UK shops. Someone on Discogs suggests this is because they can't ship it to overseas subscribers or sell it outside the UK for licensing reasons.

Well I live In Toronto and have a copy with the CD........arrived as per normal in the post.

Received my copy yesterday, and had a listen. If you are a fan who hasn't gone for their full back catalogue, there are some very interesting mixes on it.

The remixes do offer interesting alternatives tho, don't they? Should be Higher, from Delta Machine, is one of my favourite recent tracks of theirs. The remix on this CD does nothing for me tho, sadly.

Received my copy yesterday, and had a listen. If you are a fan who hasn't gone for their full back catalogue, there are some very interesting mixes on it.

The remixes do offer interesting alternatives tho, don't they? Should be Higher, from Delta Machine, is one of my favourite recent tracks of theirs. The remix on this CD does nothing for me tho, sadly.

I don’t know many of the tunes, so I enjoyed most of it.

advertisement

Back