advertisement

Daylight Savings Edition 4 Saturday 6 June - Midday to 2pm

Erinanton

pfm Member
From the pen of Ben Eshmade :

Daylight Savings our re-imagining of the event series Daylight Music at the Union Chapel continues this Saturday. Join host/curator Ben Eshmade for a journey far and wide into the eleven years of archive of video, sound and photo documentation across genres during two hours.

Premiering midday Saturday 6 June: https://youtu.be/N8wI6D6Kq9I

There'll be songs in new clothes with indie anthems from Blondie, Oasis, Nick Cave, The Boo Radleys, The Verve and The Charlatans reimagined for choir, pipe organ or lap steel guitar. Melodies for birds, for sleeping and dreaming and the most instruments we've ever squeezed on stage with an accordion orchestra, and one of the most beautiful songs ever written to finish. Come celebrate with the community of regular musicians and audience with tea in your fav mug and a custard cream from the bottom of the barel.

This week we feature new videos from – Sam Brookes, Jam Tarts Choir, Days Fade, Nights Grow and Mat Riviere .

We offer some stunning moments from the vaults from We Are Muffy, Emma Gatrill, Spindle Ensemble, Toby Hay, Echo Choir, Deerful, London Accordion Orchestra, North Sea Radio Orchestra and Adrian Crowley & friends.

We’d ask you to provide your own tea & cake for this journey and to contribute your thoughts, opinions and memories on twitter or Instagram via @daylight_music or chat away at the premiere with us on youtube.

Obviously normally we survive from the generosity of the on-door monies. So if you feel inclined and get something from this experience do consider buying producer Ben Eshmade a tea for the work involved in bringing you Daylight Savings and contribute to the series itself, which we continue to plan and re-plan and which will return as soon as we are able. You can do this via the link. https://ko-fi.com/daylightmusic

Credits
A big thank you to Foliage Films, Huske Media, Cinedigital and the whole video team new and old, plus the various amazing sound engineers, for capturing these moments.

I couldn't have put it better myself !!

advertisement

Back