advertisement

Dangerous dogs

A typical devil-dog, yesterday.

Quickly ! Arm yourselves ! Be on the lookout !

Last edited by a moderator:
It's those dangerous killer fishy types you need to be aware of, Clothy.

329201712212522107.gif

Some dogs have been bred out so they cant even breathe properly.

My view is that there is no need to own the larger hunting style/fighting dogs. Its not in my mindset to own a Doberman or an Alsatian never mind a bull terrier.

Ok they can be good natured but I would hesitate to use the word soft, I dont know when my presence is going to cheese them off and those canines can do serious or even fatal damage. Why do you think German shepherds are used as police dogs.

I dont completly buy this..... weve trained him on fig rolls and hes lovely. The dog cant communicate with you as if Human. They must have mood swings.

There are some dodgy human beings about but they are easier to read and keep away from than some dogs. The point here is Im suddenly confronted by a dog like its a status symbol or offensive weapon

As to pitbulls and the like..... WTF! There must be an exponential graph relating to the hard of thinking and damage done by dangerous dogs

Same for cars, buses, lorries and motorbikes, too, they cause far more harm than cats, dogs and guns combined.

Bring back the red flag, I say. Let's all work together to make the world a safer place.

More drivel.

More diversion.

The issue here is dogs. Dog ownership is not well enough controlled. End of.

Those who want to inflict their love of animals on the rest of us should pay for a license, and should prove both that they are capable of controlling the animal, and that the animal is fit to be in human society.

The licence fee for dog ownership might then be used to mitigate the cost of treating injuries to the innocent, the cleaning up of the ubiquitous dog shit, and the cost of providing dog shit bins, which.. even when used, have to be emptied and maintained.. at a cost to us all.

More drivel.

More diversion.

The issue here is dogs. Dog ownership is not well enough controlled. End of.

Those who want to inflict their love of animals on the rest of us should pay for a license, and should prove both that they are capable of controlling the animal, and that the animal is fit to be in human society.

The licence fee for dog ownership might then be used to mitigate the cost of treating injuries to the innocent, the cleaning up of the ubiquitous dog shit, and the cost of providing dog shit bins, which.. even when used, have to be emptied and maintained.. at a cost to us all.
So bring in a licence for finger wagging then, 1p per wag, happy?

Some dogs have been bred out so they cant even breathe properly.

My view is that there is no need to own the larger hunting style/fighting dogs. Its not in my mindset to own a Doberman or an Alsatian never mind a bull terrier.

Ok they can be good natured but I would hesitate to use the word soft, I dont know when my presence is going to cheese them off and those canines can do serious or even fatal damage. Why do you think German shepherds are used as police dogs.

I dont completly buy this..... weve trained him on fig rolls and hes lovely. The dog cant communicate with you as if Human. They must have mood swings.

There are some dodgy human beings about but they are easier to read and keep away from than some dogs. The point here is Im suddenly confronted by a dog like its a status symbol or offensive weapon

As to pitbulls and the like..... WTF! There must be an exponential graph relating to the hard of thinking and damage done by dangerous dogs
There are knowns, and there are known unknowns, and there unknowns. For instance, HAIRCUT. GIve me a graph, (exponential), about Haircut satisfaction. What about licences for hairdressers? I mean, a bad haircut, it just ruins your month.

A bad haircut doesn't snap your whole leg off like the bite of a devil-dog, which has the equivalent power of a crocodile. There are dogs like this waiting for you around every street corner.
There MUST be a crackdown !

I've been bitten by dogs, have had my livestock attacked by dogs and seen the results of dog attacks on others, so some 'control' is appropriate. And we have it with the requirement for all dogs (in England at least) to be micro-chipped. So if you have a dog that isn't chipped or hasn't got the correct details on the register then you're committing an offence and the dog should be removed from your possession.

I don't see that direct licencing, as used to occur, will achieve anything practical in addition to micro chipping.

CHE

I would make him sign a behavioural covenant.

You could also help him by posting the house rules on a notice in the lounge, e.g. no biscuit pinching, brush your teeth after eating horse crap, no slivering against the sofa, etc etc.

advertisement

Back