advertisement

Dais (original pre-NAS) with Zeta

It certainly stands out in that gold finish,but too much bling for me ,I'll stick with my black one, thanks ,a great sounding deck all the same, pushed me to sell my LP12 after 30 years

Yes, I’m not a fan of the finish, but it is a nice design. A friend had a white one, which actually looked really cool. It was only decades later when I met Tom Fletcher I realised the subchassis was just there due to Linn-era peer pressure and his advice was to lock it out or remove the springs entirely! I’d spent hours trying to get that white one to bounce nicely!

Thats interesting I always thought the white one was a kind of champagne colour and that was classed as a gold finish.The guy who I think previously owned this deck very kindly sent me all the blurb he had, which is included in this sale.Once my LP12 sells I'll probably invest in a new armboard,as mine is cracked in two halves, bit like this one

No, the white one I knew was definitely white. It contrasted really well with the black parts and looked very sharp and modernist.

No I like things Black or White really,i had an SME 3009 on mine for awhile, and it never quite looked right somehow,different aesthetic, so Ive decided any future arm upgrade will have to be black, that Zeta looks a nice arm though,I'll put that on list for the future

saw that - the attraction is the Zeta I guess...

Close-up that gold finish looks pretty rough...

what's the deck & platter made from? Black satin would look a hell of a lot better.

I'm surprised that a dealer hasn't split them. The last decent Zeta went for nearly £700 from memory a few weeks back.

advertisement

Back