advertisement

Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Just finished season 7. Some episodes were, without doubt, some of the finest comedy ever written I believe.

The Black Swan, is an absolute masterpiece. Astoundingly good.

Even though I didn't care for any Seinfeld characters (all mean zilch/ never seen an episode/ US sitcom not my thing, bar one I think.. Married With Children) the way it was woven into the narrative of 4 episodes, was utterly masterful.

I'm inclined to stick with my hand of Seasons 7, 6, & 4.. & like thinning out my Lp's so just the cream is left, feel more content as a result of my honing in & being selective; enhancing the quality of the collection, for me.

Capt

Getting increacingly irritated by DJ Smoove, which I wasn't expecting.

Season 7 I bought which was great, but season 8.. he's just stuck in this continual "motherfkn n sh1t" lingo. Every bloody sentence, Which is really grating. I can even sense LD squirming at it too. At the wrap, he looks like he's finally turned into a pimp!

And what the cock-a-doodle-doo was LD even thinking, risking going into "13 year old girl territory" with that toe-curling scene?? Jesus christ man, just no. No. No excuse, & too off limits for any man to venture (let alone one who looks like an oldybaldypaedo). He cannot possibly, have a wife, can he-?

Otherwise, fabulous!

(Tumbleweed rolls down deserted street.......)

upon this thread I watched a couple of episodes. My Mrs lasted about 15 mins I thought it was American pap and meh at best.

upon this thread I watched a couple of episodes. My Mrs lasted about 15 mins I thought it was American pap and meh at best.

Well this just means Curb's had the official pfm stamp of approval, of being utterly fantastic then in my book.

--

Sienna Miller was a welcome inclusion I thought. Although none of the UK cast I actually found funny. Tracey Ullman was a one-joke character, & Ricky Gervais was as unfunny as his inclusion was brief. A bit of a shame.

Capt

advertisement

Back