advertisement

[FS] Creek T40 Tuner and CAS4040 Amp

bernardhepworth

pfm Member
Hello

I have a Creek CAS4040 Amp and T40 Tuner, both working as they should. They were used my Brother in his study as he liked to listen to radio 4 while he worked. He's downsized and doesn't used them anymore.

The vinyl wrap on the top of the amp and tuner is in good condition, just some minor marks and as you can see from the pictures, a piece of chip board has come off at the back of the amp which has some marks and scratches but nothing that stands out as you can see in the pictures.

I have been listening to the them both over the past couple of days using a ribbon aerial and checked that all the inputs on the amp work. I've got 2 x din to phono leads and the aerial that are included so you can use them both easily.

£100 plus postage to the mainland.

Stone cold bargain for the T40.
I mistakenly p/ex'ed mine against an Ion FMT1 and later p/ex'ed the FMT1 against a Kremlin - I've since re-acquired s/hand examples of both, and given that my Kremlin is currently 'hors de combat', I'm happy to live with either, but a T40 @ £20.00 is a 'no brainer'. GLWS.
Mike K.

I have been listening to one of these amplifiers connected to a pair of JPW ML510’s and it is most probably the best “vintage” set up I have used in my second system. Equally good with vinyl or streaming.

I’m surprised this is still available, it’s a very capable little amplifier.

I’m fast getting round to thinking my Creek CAS 4040 is the best sounding of my vintage amplifiers, really must get it serviced. Can’t believe this hasn’t been snapped up yet!

advertisement

Back