advertisement

[FREE] Creek 3140 FM Tuner

gavreid

Pretty Words...
Fully working last time I tried it - I don't have an aerial currently after the storms saw it off last year. Cosmetically it's good, really very good from the front, which is all that shows in most instances, but the casework is crumbly see right hand edge, these were made out of chipboard and vinyl wrap to save some money!

https://www.hi-fiworld.co.uk/index.php/radio-tuners/76-radio-tuner-reviews/191-creek-cas3140.html

These do sell for £40 or so but I'll let it go free if collected (A64 near the A1). Someone who wants it to use please.

It’s an excellent tuner. Gave nothing up at all to a Quad FM4 and might even have been a bit better on the sound.

It’s an excellent tuner. Gave nothing up at all to a Quad FM4 and might even have been a bit better on the sound.

I made the mistake of buying a Cambridge Audio DAB tuner for the shed system. It replaced a Denon AM/FM tuner which was nice. The DAB tuner is horrible! Not only on DAB but the FM section is poor too. Got great reviews which just goes to prove how worthless reviews are.

I'm happy to buy this by the way, I don't need it free, and I'll pay the postage if you can be bothered posting it. Understand if you don't want to post though.

I'm happy to buy this by the way, I don't need it free, and I'll pay the postage if you can be bothered posting it. Understand if you don't want to post though.

I might but I'm not sure the case will survive a bump. Let's see if anyone nearby wants to collect

advertisement

Back