advertisement

Creationism

Cameron may not be everybody's cup of tea, but he's certainly not stupid, and he didn't really get much of a mandate either.

Having heard Cameron's Davos speech I fear he's a few MPs short of a coalition.

The idea of being an atheist is so you can forget all that absurd nonsense and get on with your life.
So why does Dawkins perpetually obsess about religion instead of getting on with something more useful? The truth is that he has become as much as a fruitcake as any other religious extreme fundamentalist. The only difference is that he's batting for the other team. He long ago crossed the threshold of becoming a bore.

The idea of being an atheist is so you can forget all that absurd nonsense and get on with your life.
So why does Dawkins perpetually obsess about religion instead of getting on with something more useful? The truth is that he has become as much as a fruitcake as any other religious extreme fundamentalist. The only difference is that he's batting for the other team. He long ago crossed the threshold of becoming a bore.

Rubbish my good chap.

He has stated repeatedly that he considers the fundamentalist mindset quite dangerous. And as it is insidious, requires a loud voice to keep our atheist heads aware of the their incursions. Hence...

We should burn every last one of these non believers at the stake-creationism is akin to witchcraft, see how they like it.

Gentlemen, you don't have to look that far to find examples of superstition that are every bit as laughably primitive as creationism. Many of our own hobbyists are equal moronic. If you are looking down at your shoes and contemplating that last bit of foo you bought, well maybe you shouldn't throw stones.

Louballoo

Gentlemen, you don't have to look that far to find examples of superstition that are every bit as laughably primitive as creationism. Many of our own hobbyists are equal moronic. If you are looking down at your shoes and contemplating that last bit of foo you bought, well maybe you shouldn't throw stones.

Louballoo

Well yes, but I don't think that, per se, either creationism or foo followers rate that highly in terms of Bad Things That Are Happening.

Evolution_zps0ec43277.jpg

advertisement

Back