advertisement

Cranage hifi show 2021 cancelled

Stunsworth

pfm Member
Just had an email from the organisers saying the 2021 show has been cancelled and the next show will be 2022. No real surprise given the current situation, but it’s a great show that I’ll miss this year.

What’s the accommodation/transport like, coming from Aberdeen? I’ve not been to a show for ages and after COVID be something to look forward to, maybe meet a few pfm faces :) Would need to make it a few days mini break with the Mrs in a nice hotel.

What’s the accommodation/transport like, coming from Aberdeen? I’ve not been to a show for ages and after COVID be something to look forward to, maybe meet a few pfm faces :) Would need to make it a few days mini break with the Mrs in a nice hotel.

You can stay at the hotel, it’s expensive (around £120 a night for a room), but high quality. There are some b&bs nearby, but I usually drive as I’m under an hour away.

If people do go it might be worthwhile having a PFM get together in the bar.

Funny interconnected the world is. When I was maybe 12 back in theh 80s, my mum, dad, brother and I used go on long 50 mile bike rides every weekend. Our favourite destination was always Cranage. There was a cafe there by a river that was always the destination. I would have a huge mug of tea and two toasted tea cakes with inch thick butter.

It's a nice hotel; I've stayed there a few times.

I'd be up for a pfm get together; maybe we could even have a word with some of the exhibitors to have a private audition session? Discussion?

advertisement

Back