advertisement

COVID - the positives

JezmondTutu

pfm Member
So I realise it’s been pretty horrendous for a lot
of people. But what of the positives?

For me, I’ve enjoyed being able to work from home more and travel less.

I have had more time generally, including more time to listen to music and vinyl.

I’ve ridden my bike more than ever.

& finally that change to home-office working has allowed us to add a new member to the Frost family!

73E6CE9E-7215-4373-ACBA-AE683C596B32.jpeg

I think I have saved about £16 a week on takaway coffee while in lockdown
I thought that dog was a working one, looks like you should get your money back on Trades Description Act :)

I’m told there were positives in the labour camps, apartheid, in fact in so much I should fall on my knees and apologise. Wars and mass slaughters committed throughout history must have always had a positive side.

Perhaps instead of condemning human atrocities we should organise them better. And, instead of trying to vaccinate against coronavirus, we should encourage it. After all, a picture of a puppy is worth a thousand negatives.

Sorry, but this topic illustrates the worst of human complacency and its ability for self-delusion. Nothing personal in this, JezmundTutu, and I’m out of here.

The more people who die, the more chance the planet has of survival. If that isn't a positive, what is ?
Hmmm, that does sound a bit like someone who’s sat in traffic complaining about traffic.

Also, I’ve lost two relatives and a family friend to Covid19, this doesn’t feel like much of a consolation to be honest.

advertisement

Back