<looks up just enough for glint in eye and impish smile to be seen>

...punished.

<wrists held up together for handcuffs>

<hangs head in shame>

Indeed Steve. I should be...

<looks up just enough for glint in eye and impish smile to be seen>

...punished.

<wrists held up together for handcuffs>

11 hours and still no follow up to that one...
Indeed not. I've only just stopped reflexively vomiting. Still, the counselling sessions are booked and I'm sure that I will come to terms with it one day.

Coulson-and-Brooks-lose-c-008.jpg

You can rummage through the rubbish bins of people for information but not their phones, seems aboiut right as with the bins you have throwen something away and with the phone you are keeping things for future listening. But not being a lawyer what would I know?

What about a phone thrown in a bin?

What about a phone thrown in a bin?

The phones in question weren't in a bin. In fact they weren't in the possession of the people who allegedly hacked them or instructed others to do so.

I'm intrigued about the fact that they tried to say "if you hacked a phone's messages that had already been listened to, then what?" It makes it harder to say "of course we never did that either, I was just asking, like."

I still think (hope) Bekah is delightfully dirty.

I know people who know her very well and she reportedly has an uncanny ability to make grown men go weak at the knees. Or cry. Or both.

Approach with great caution was the general view.

She'll probably give you one of them as well if you ask nicely. In fact you might get one anyway just for looking at her funny.

The crows are gathering round that old walking cadaver, Rupert Murdoch. The very handy audio recording his employees made of him, now in the hands of Inspector Knacker. The odious former conservative MP( til she did a runner on her constituents) Louise Munch certainly knows who's shilling she's taking now. Appearing on TV to defend her new paymaster- my how things have changed since her select c'tee days.

advertisement

Back