advertisement

Coronavirus - the new strain XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine she spent ages in photoshop doctoring the screen grab!

I assume that response was for me?

If Eric is a she I'll ask him to flash a bit of tit at me, next time we are in yhe hot tub with our Mrs's..... Oh, and if you knew how computer illiterate he was then you know how foolish you comment was.

In fact he went for his first walkin PCR on Xmas day in the morning, but they didn't get a result from his test, and he was told to go again this morning. His LFTs were negative but he is feeling like sh!t anx he was worried about his young grand children.

I assume that response was for me?

If Eric is a she I'll ask him to flash a bit of tit at me, next time we are in yhe hot tub with our Mrs's..... Oh, and if you knew how computer illiterate he was then you know how foolish you comment was.

In fact he went for his first walkin PCR on Xmas day in the morning, but they didn't get a result from his test, and he was told to go again this morning. His LFTs were negative but he is feeling like sh!t anx he was worried about his young grand children.

He meant it was Rachael Venables doing the photoshopping, not your mate.

So Javid says no new restrictions until the New Year... 100K cases a day at least now, hospital admissions 45% up in London... they're playing with fire just to appease their own backbenchers. Hope I'm wrong, but this is so going to bite them on the arse I feel.

I’m a glass half full (of Christmas spirit) guy and think that the 1 million a day prediction is looking unlikely now , great news that people who want to, can enjoy the New Year celebrations ( risk assessed of course ).

I’m a glass half full (of Christmas spirit) guy and think that the 1 million a day prediction is looking unlikely now , great news that people who want to, can enjoy the New Year celebrations ( risk assessed of course ).

How would you ever know though? They can't do 1 m pcr tests never mind the 10 m they would need to do to be confident of the figure...

So Javid says no new restrictions until the New Year... 100K cases a day at least now, hospital admissions 45% up in London... they're playing with fire just to appease their own backbenchers. Hope I'm wrong, but this is so going to bite them on the arse I feel.
I have just seen Javid on TV stating that this Gov. will keep looking at the figures and will not hesitate to procrastinate at a moments notice. Just what are the numbers that will make them to something/anything?

I have just seen Javid on TV stating that this Gov. will keep looking at the figures and will not hesitate to procrastinate at a moments notice. Just what are the numbers that will make them to something/anything?

I genuinely have no idea right now. My issue with all this is they are pinning their hopes on a scenario that is not guaranteed and if they are wrong the consequences are going to be horrible. I honestly hope they're right and the huge rise in cases aren't reflected in hospitalisations and deaths, but it's still too early to know that and if they do indeed get it wrong the NHS is going to be pushed to the brink or beyond. Far better to show some caution IMO, but instead they would rather put egos and careers above public safety... despicable frankly!

I genuinely have no idea right now. My issue with all this is they are pinning their hopes on a scenario that is not guaranteed and if they are wrong the consequences are going to be horrible. I honestly hope they're right and the huge rise in cases aren't reflected in hospitalisations and deaths, but it's still too early to know that and if they do indeed get it wrong the NHS is going to be pushed to the brink or beyond. Far better to show some caution IMO, but instead they would rather put egos and careers above public safety... despicable frankly!

https://twitter.com/ProfColinDavis/status/1475509118949634050/photo/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back