advertisement

Confused ? What's the difference between :-

Cold apple pie and cold custard , Yum
Think of the disc of the pie as your source file store. It’s circular, so that helps a bit. The filling is the music. The stream of custard is yer streamer, obvs, innit. Then yer spoon, that’s like the interconnect and your gob is the DAC, where the contents of the spoon/interconnect ends up and is converted into sound, in this case the ‘yum’.

Hope this helps ;)

@AudioAl Why do you use such a stupid headline instead of:
Confused ? What's the difference between a Dac and a Streamer?

I hate such attention seeking non saying headlines.:mad:

You looked so it must work :D
I knew that this answer would come because that was your intention otherwise you would have use a useful headline instead of this one.
It always works but I think it sucks! Imagine everybody would use such types of headlines only to seek attention, it would make the search function senseless.:mad:

I knew that this answer would come because that was your intention otherwise you would have use a useful headline instead of this one.
It always works but I think it sucks! Imagine everybody would use such types of headlines only to seek attention, it would make the search function senseless.:mad:

And breath , In and out nice and calm

Word of advice , If you HATE the title why look , Just move on

And breath , In and out nice and calm

Word of advice , If you HATE the title why look , Just move on
That was the next thing that I expected as an answer. Always the same.:rolleyes:

I looked at it because I have hoped for that it isn't a stupid intention seeking headline, but it was and so I called the BS because it is annoying.

Unfortunately not, I only have a good premonition for some kind of answers. Good luck with your lotto tip.

That was the next thing that I expected as an answer. Always the same.:rolleyes:

I looked at it because I have hoped for that it isn't a stupid intention seeking headline, but it was and so I called the BS because it is annoying.
I’d just like to point out that I’ve now wasted far more time reading through the spat about the thread title, than was wasted by somebody reading the OP to find out what the thread was about.

advertisement

Back