advertisement

Computer/Video Games & Gaming

Pretty much got forced to complete Hello Neighbour by my boy. I had to do all the difficult bits which was very frustrating. Although it's really a kids game, I did enjoy the challenge at times and felt quite proud of myself for completing it. Looking at YouTube videos, the PC version looks a lot easier than the PS5 version.

I’m enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 at the moment.

It clearly has flaws still, but the developers aimed so, so high. Even if they missed in some areas, they at least got close in others. After a year or whatever of updates it’s in a state where I’m happy to overlook the blemishes and enjoy the good stuff.

Pretty much got forced to complete Hello Neighbour by my boy. I had to do all the difficult bits which was very frustrating. Although it's really a kids game, I did enjoy the challenge at times and felt quite proud of myself for completing it.

You now need to speed-run it!

Rayman Raving Rabbids on the Wii is a right laugh. Gave it an hour yesterday which passed very quickly once I had got my head around the gameplay,
Particularly enjoyed firing plungers at Rabbids and swinging Daisy the cow. Going to have another go today, and try and get The Wife interested, get her away from Solitaire or Angry Birds 2 o_O

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayman_Raving_Rabbids

advertisement

Back