advertisement

Completely flumaxed .. what do i do?

Stand mounts are easier to knock over than floorstanders. Talk to the children and ask them to be careful around them, and they will.
impressed Steve in your faith in obedience in children! I don't recall my rampaging children being quite so obedient !

Ok, so after a rethink ive decided to part with the Roksan M2 int amp and go for a Naim Nap250cb and see how it all sounds together with the 32.5, hicap and the Audiovectors ... i'l make up some sort of covers for the speakers.
If it's still not to my liking i'l then look at changing them

Naim Nap250cb

Good choice, maybe, because of the trannies, but they didn't change over until the Olive series had been going a couple or so years, so an early (pre '92 ?) might be essentially the same. If I remember, (doubtful) the CB amps were considered to be marginally warmer without losing the PRAT factor. I had experience of both; separately and together, but audio memories are vague).

Contact Wilkinsons hifi at Nelson. They have a superb selection of new and used hifi and the most friendly staff you will ever meet and all at most reasonable prices.
If you visit you will be welcolmed into the excellent listening room with tea, coffee , biscuits provided. If you visit on a Saturday afternoon you will meet the regular members of the Saturday club who drift in and out listening to music and sometimes equipment they bring along. The banter is brilliant and some of the lads, like you, also live in Blackburn area and I am sure they would be more than willing to assist.

www.wilkinsons.tv

Contact Wilkinsons hifi at Nelson. They have a superb selection of new and used hifi and the most friendly staff you will ever meet and all at most reasonable prices.
If you visit you will be welcolmed into the excellent listening room with tea, coffee , biscuits provided. If you visit on a Saturday afternoon you will meet the regular members of the Saturday club who drift in and out listening to music and sometimes equipment they bring along. The banter is brilliant and some of the lads, like you, also live in Blackburn area and I am sure they would be more than willing to assist.

www.wilkinsons.tv

I'l take a look in :)

I used the excuse that my son had started crawling to get my Isobariks he never toppled them, or, Indeed do any damage to my hifi except dropping the puck of my CDS inside the player, we had to dismantle it to get it out again!

advertisement

Back