advertisement

[FS] Complete system sale: Lyngdorf-2170 (with full modules upgrade) + Spendors S3/5R + JPW AP2 + Isotek conditioner + End Game digital transport

Lyngdorf has been reserved for now. The rest of the set is still for sale.
If the transport will be purchased separately from Lyngdorf, it make a big sense to bring to the light, one HUGE feature, which will make a great impact with most of the DACs on market, unless they have internal resempler as the Lyngdorf. Euphony OS, which installed on a small audio PC, which comes as a link of the digital transport kit, includes a trial version of HQ Player Embedded, which can be used as a great alternative for the hardware upsampler as Chord M Scaler, which costs about 5KĀ£. The trial version works the way you can use it with only one limitation: every 30 minutes the track will paused and you have to hit the play button again. The full license costs of HP Embedded is about 200Ā£, if you decide to buy it.
An audio PC has no problem to upscale the content to PCM 24/768 (same as M Scaler), using variety if built in filters. Also, keep in ming that it's literally one of the few options to have not only your music files to be upscaled, but also the streaming content from Qobuz and Tidal, based on the functionality of the Euphony OS. I guess the only other convenient option, what we got on the market is Roon, but earlier I've explained why Euphony looks way better to me in this instance (literally the reason I've chose it eventually).
So if you were dreaming about M Scaler, but can't justify its price - that's a great opportunity for you to get the same functionality, having it only as one of the many features of the complete digital transport assembly, for the fraction of the costs.

Ok, lets make this deal looks like a real steal) 2500Ā£ for everything. Just to remind what "everything" is:
1. Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 with full modules upgrade, measuring microphone, microphone stand + MOXA Lan converter with cable to Lyngdorf - to control the amp from your phone, using Lyngdorf application;
2. Complete digital transport assembly: mini PC with Euphony OS v3.5 installed on it (permanent license - no subscription!), Custom build end point, based on Beaglebone Black with custom AES/SPIF cape, Alo Shanti double output power supply (with super cap output) - to power mini PC and End point (both in the same time), separate mini internet router - to create a dedicated audio network in bridge mode, 2 x Pro grade LAN to Fiber converters. Also includes custom made silver SPDIF cable, Wireworld Starlite 0.5m USB cable and 3 oxygen free copper LAN cable for converters.
3. Isotek Mini SUB power conditioner with a dedicated socket for every link of the setup.
Every device came with dedicated audiophile grade power cable, made by Puritan + Isotek comes with Isotek power cable.
Delivery with a range of 100 miles from Swindon, included. If you live further then that - we can meet halfway.

Last edited:
More unsolicited advice as (a) your first ad was 6 months ago, (b) you've now sold the speakers and (c) you've picked up a bit of noise on the thread:
  1. Start a new advert which excludes the Spendors from the title
  2. Provide individual prices for those seeking just one of your items
  3. Wrap up with an attractive "bundle" price if someone takes the lot

Well, seeing how the thread activity actually goes, I guess it make a sense just to close it completely. My initial thought was to leave a priveledge for community members to have really nice hifi gears for a special price (the item is listed 900Ā£ more on ebay and the listing not includes the power conditioner!), but it seems no one really have an interest about such a "niche" things.
Thanks everyone for an attention and great comments in the thread. The thread might be closed.

Well, seeing how the thread activity actually goes, I guess it make a sense just to close it completely. My initial thought was to leave a priveledge for community members to have really nice hifi gears for a special price (the item is listed 900Ā£ more on ebay and the listing not includes the power conditioner!), but it seems no one really have an interest about such a "niche" things.
Thanks everyone for an attention and great comments in the thread. The thread might be closed.
You may be misinterpreting the response youā€™ve received. My own experience of selling hifi stuff suggests that people often are interested in individual ā€œnicheā€ items but are rarely interested in buying a niche A and a niche B because, well, theyā€™re niche.

Try separate adverts for each item.

Actually for those that take the time to dig deep, there is a what looks to be a pretty mint tdai-2170, with all modules but without all accessories, what from research appears to be a very high quality streamer and a mains power filter.

advertisement

Back